I like to play in the kitchen and sometimes I just make up different things. Lately I've started to document what I've been doing. What I've learned over the years is 3 import things.
- The less ingredients the better things usually taste.
- The fresher your ingredients are the better things taste.
- It doesn't have to be complicated keep it simple.
My latest creation was pretty yummy! If you like spicy you'll love this one.
Lean Pork Roast (2-3 lbs, larger if you're feed more people)
4-5 Cloves of Garlic
Pink Himalayan Sea Salt coarsely ground
4-5 tsp's Stubs liquid smoke
1 Crock Pot
- Cut Pork loin length wise partiality in half to make a pocket for the garlic and Jalapeno's
- Slice Garlic
- Slice Jalepeno's
- Place Garlic and Jalapeno's in the middle of the pork loin
- Rub with Salt
- Place in crock pot
- Pour liquid smoke in crock pot
- Add more Jalapeno's if you want!
Cook for about 6 hours on low or until meat easily pulls apart with a fork!
I warmed it later up for dinner in a pan on the stove for a few minutes and we served it over Ezekiel wraps and with Roasted Broccoli.
Nutrition Coach, Pilates Instructor, CrossFit Trainer